Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love & Illusions

"It ain't working at all" He said
"What did I just hear you say?" I asked her.
"It ain't just working, piggy-head. And I don't know how far I'd go. It's hurting. You know I thought he was the best guy for me, the right one, you know? But I never figured I was in love with such a moron."
I looked at her, and wanted to ask her to awake from her dream, but... you know, it hurts waking up sometimes.

The fact is, most people are in love with the idea of love, they fall in love for their illusions. We often have models in our head, some "crush" we pick up from the tv series, that guy we read about in a book, the player we have watched from a distance... and then, we suddenly meet someone who looks like him/her or like that man we carry in our dreams. That is what falling in love with the idea of love is all about. 

Danger: our relationships remain under the "prise" of an illusion. We want our loved one to be the guy in our dreams. And it gets just too tight, guy you won't imagine the hell that poor fellow would go through trying to play that role? 

That is the crisis bud.

No comments:

welcome to the WORLD OF HAVEN VALLEY

I am not a cut different from the ordinary human who walks the street. But in my journey, I strive to understand the music that surges from the wide worlds within every individual, that which makes him/her that fragile and sacred at the same time. I have found myself sometimes looking at someone farting with thumps-up as though goading him on to sanity. Seemingly meaningless things have been things that have communicated sense to me especially during louring hours. That is what this journal is. I offer these thoughts to the world with wonted pleasure and gratitude to all that awakens the human in me.

Search This Blog

Followers