Wednesday, December 9, 2009

why this blog?

I have never taken the idea of blogging seriously. I have been writing, sometimes profusely. I have had, like every writer, a whole period you may call summertime, where ideas are in bloom, when everything spoke a language that I could understand, that I could capt in words. I have had that joy of entering the sphere of literary creativity when its flowers are in full bloom and the fragrance purring from all sides.

Then this period, enriching and enlivening with its myriad of inspirations suddenly slips away. My heart is empty. My mind thrown into a kind of fog, call it oblivion. I brood. I mull. I drudge. I sit endlessly over the keyboard, but nothing comes out. It is like working at the quarry, with taut muzzles, sweat running down the roughened skin -- yet, yet, yet nothing seems to happen.

I am creating this blog for such moments of apparent dryness of spirit. I am creating it for those dismal moments when words seem to recede into the blank silences of my being. I am creating it most of all, yes, most of all for Haven Valley. For the only one tale I would like the world to hear. The tale of the seer and the mystery of a communion shared between equal minds. This journal will records thoughts and the philosophy that animates this book.

If the reader finds himself drifting along the edge, let him/her be reminded that the author started this journal for his own creative awareness. Thus said, I look forward to the louring hours of the day.

No comments:

welcome to the WORLD OF HAVEN VALLEY

I am not a cut different from the ordinary human who walks the street. But in my journey, I strive to understand the music that surges from the wide worlds within every individual, that which makes him/her that fragile and sacred at the same time. I have found myself sometimes looking at someone farting with thumps-up as though goading him on to sanity. Seemingly meaningless things have been things that have communicated sense to me especially during louring hours. That is what this journal is. I offer these thoughts to the world with wonted pleasure and gratitude to all that awakens the human in me.

Search This Blog

Followers